Yummy try these for a treat!
1/4 cup gluten free oats Or you can try these with Organic coconut Flour or Oat Flour.
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup Whey Chocolate Protein Powder
We have used Time4 Nutrition’s chocolate mousse Whey.
1 egg (or egg white)
1 tablespoon honey (or sugar free syrup)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup Almond Milk or Coconut Milk (Alpro)
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips…Use Stevia Chocolate chips if possible, or buy a high % dark chocolate like Green and Blacks and break up in to small pieces)
1/2 cup raspberries, broken up into large pieces
1/2 cup Sugar Free Raspberry Jam
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8×8 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place oats in blender and blend until they resemble the consistency of flour. Transfer oat flour to medium bowl then whisk in protein powder and cocoa powder; set aside.
3. Whisk together egg, honey, vanilla and almond/coconut milk milk until smooth and well combined. Add to dry ingredients and mix together until just combined.
4. Heat coconut oil and 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips/or your dark chocolate broken up in to pieces in a small saucepan over very low heat; stir continuously until all chocolate chips and coconut oil have melted together. Gently stir into brownie batter. Once blended roughly stir in the sugar free raspberry jam, so that it leaves slight chunks of jam in the mixture that will melt and then set when cooked and cooled.
5. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and raspberries on top; sometimes I like to swirl them in the batter with a knife. Bake for 18-22 minutes. Once cool, cut into squares — please note that bars should be kept covered in the refrigerator and enjoyed cold!